Regardless of how well you maintain your vehicle, eventually brakes will wear out and require replacing. Watch for these signs which could mean that your brakes need servicing:
- The brake pedal seems spongy or presses closer to the floor than usual.
- Your vehicle is taking longer to get stopped.
- You notice excess dark or red dust on your wheels.
- Your car pulls to one side when you brake.
- You hear unusual noises or feel vibrations during braking.
- When required, brake repairs will likely include one, or more, of the following:
- Brake replacement
- Brake pad/shoe replacement
- Rotor drum replacement
At Master Mechanic, your brake repair will be done by a certified technician and include fully warrantied parts.