Why Master Mechanic
Do you dream of being your own boss? Do you have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service and a commitment to integrity and honesty above all else? Then a Master Mechanic franchise may be the perfect business for you!
Want to start fresh?
Master Mechanic is looking for franchise owners who truly care about customers, who are results-driven, have strong business management skills and a passion to build a successful automotive service business.
Being a part of the Master Mechanic team not only affords you the opportunity to leverage our brand strength, but it also gives you access to preferred suppliers and pricing, ongoing training and technology, and a team that is available to support you whenever, and wherever, you need it, because we know that your success is Master Mechanic’s success!
- We have over 44 locations across Ontario
- Opened an additional 5 locations in the previous 18 months
- Several multi-unit franchisee operators
Want to build on your success?
Do you already own a successful automotive repair shop? Or maybe you work in the automotive industry and are looking for that next level of success. That’s great because we are also looking to work with existing independent shop owners who are interested in rebranding/converting their shop, as well as those with automotive and/or business experience who are considering the benefits of owning their own business.
Navigating success with Master Mechanic’s support
As a Master Mechanic franchise owner, you will get ongoing support to grow your business into the success we know it will be!
Master Mechanic provides you with:
- Reliable Reputation and Brand Strength – Since 1982, Master Mechanic has been delivering dependable, trusted, professional, and consistent automotive services to communities across Ontario. The phrase “At Master Mechanic, you talk to the mechanic” has become a well-known and trusted slogan.
- Solid and Turnkey Business Model – Master Mechanic has proven to be a steady business model even during some of the most challenging economic times. Our business maintains consistency and is not as volatile as most since people will always need their cars to be in good working order. They may even put off purchasing a new vehicle to fix their current one in tougher economic times.
- Commitment to Ongoing Training and Support – We provide ongoing business and technical training for new and existing franchisees based on our uniform policies and processes that support consistency and quality.
Regional/Local Marketing and Promotional Support – We share the essence of the Master Mechanic brand through multiple marketing platforms to attract new customers and retain existing customers. We work directly with our franchisees to connect with their local communities through grassroots marketing and promotional activities while maintaining a consistent brand message.
Automotive services we provide:
- Engine diagnostics and repair
- Brake system inspection and repair
- Tire rotation, replacement, and alignment
- Oil change and fluid checks
- Transmission repair and maintenance
- Suspension and steering system inspection and repair
- Electrical system diagnosis and repair
- Air conditioning and heating system repair
- Exhaust system repair and replacement
- General vehicle maintenance and tune-ups