Master Mechanic Whitby has been a staple in auto repair in the Durham region with 22 years in business.
We provide a dealer alternative to automotive repair on all makes and models. We are looking to add to our team of skilled technicians.
** The best part?? ** is Monday to Friday – NO WEEKEND WORK.
We offer general mileage-based services and more detailed and in-depth repairs
(Diagnostics / Drivetrain repair)
What will you do?
- Maintains and repairs vehicles and equipment and utilizes a variety of hand and power tools and equipment
- Performs overhaul, engine/ transmission replacement – timing belt/chain replacement.
- Diagnoses and effects repairs of transmissions, clutches, front/rear axles, differentials, brake systems, drive lines, etc.
- Performs inspections and safety checks (digital based inspection)
- Teamwork – Lending a hand / Asking for help with a problem.
- Perform a variety of skilled work not requiring the service of other licensed trades.
- Operate vehicles to move in and out of the garage, do road tests and road repair.
What are we looking for?
- A licensed technician who enjoys this trade and has a positive attitude, enjoys a challenge, and has proficient diagnostic ability.
Master Mechanic is committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
What do we offer?
We provide competitive compensation, Shop/Team based monthly efficiency bonuses (which have been very lucrative in the past 2 years), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, on the job training and much, 100% coverage benefits plan, & much more!
*** We are a busy shop , bonuses are earned ***
- Automotive Technician: 3 years (required)
- Driver’s License (required)
- Journeyman / 310s (required)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$35.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing