Master Mechanic’s Response to COVID-19
March 24, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
The COVID-19 situation is unprecedented in Canada and businesses and customers alike are altering the way we interact, work, shop and much more. At Master Mechanic, our primary focus continues to be our clients, team members and communities in which we proudly serve.
Our mission has remained unchanged for over 30 years – We strive to be the only auto repair and maintenance choice for each of our clients due to long term relationships, which have been earned through consistent delivery of outstanding service and quality in an environment which promotes trust, fairness and respect. During this time, that mission is more important than ever.
Many customers have asked us if our stores are still open and how we are modifying our business based on recommendations from the Canadian government and leading health authorities. Every decision we are making is with the health and safety of communities as our number one priority.
Employees who can work from home are now doing so, but this is not a possibility for most of our team. The nature of our business is in the field. Consequently, our owners and valued staff have adopted even more rigorous sanitation practices during this period.
What We Are Doing:
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 metres with all customers
- Regularly sanitizing high touch areas including door handles, counters, and surfaces touched frequently
- Hand sanitizing stations provided in each facility
- Employees must wash their hands upon each entry and exit of the facility
- Employees who have recently travelled internationally or are not feeling well must self-isolate for the recommended 14-day period
- Accepting credit card and debit card transactions only
What We Are Asking Our Customers To Do:
- Please call ahead to arrange for service for your vehicle
- Please be prepared to leave your car with us as most waiting areas are now closed
- Please use the key drop off system identified at the front door
- Understand at this time, we can no longer offer a shuttle service
- Most payments will need to be made over the phone
- If you are sick or have been around someone that has been sick or you have been out of the country or exposed to someone that has been out of the country within 14 days, please refrain from visiting our location please do not bring in your vehicle.
On behalf of the entire Master Mechanic Team, we are grateful for your continued support and wish the best to our partners, clients and communities.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Head Office at 905-820-2552 x 208 or your local Master Mechanic directly. We look forward to serving you for years to come.