Master Mechanic’s Response to COVID-19
Updated: April 29, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
The COVID-19 pandemic is unprecedented in Canada and we are all altering the way we interact, work, shop and much more. At Master Mechanic, our primary focus continues to be the safety of our clients, team members and communities in which we proudly serve.
As an essential service our locations are open to serve you, some locations with modified hours. You can check mastermechanic.ca for the latest updates. Consequently, our owners and valued staff have adopted even more rigorous sanitation practices during this period while still providing the same level of service our customers have come to expect. Based on guidance from Health Canada and leading government health agencies, we have taken the following steps to protect our customers and team members.
What We Are Doing:
- Implemented social distancing in all locations:
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 metres with all customers
- Employees that can work from home have been asked to do so
- Implemented social isolation policies for customers and staff:
- If you are sick, have been around someone that has been sick, been out of the country or exposed to someone that has been out of the country within 14 days, please refrain from visiting our location please do not bring in your vehicle.
- Reducing touch-points between staff and customers by asking customers to:
- Call ahead to arrange for service for your vehicle
- Leave your car with us as most waiting areas are now closed. For waiting areas that are open there is a 1 customer limit in the waiting room and a 2 meter queue outside.
- Use the key drop off system identified at the front door
- Understand, at this time, we can no longer offer a shuttle service
- Accepting credit card, debit card and e-transfer transactions only
- Pay over the phone when possible
- Enhanced sanitation and cleaning procedures:
- Regularly sanitizing high touch areas and surfaces including door handles, counters and payment terminals
- Hand sanitizing stations provided in each facility
- Employees have been provided and are wearing personal protective equipment including masks and gloves
- Employees must wash their hands upon each entry and exit of the facility
- Ongoing procedures for hand washing hygiene have been reinforced with all employees
On behalf of the entire Master Mechanic Team, we are grateful for your continued support and wish the best to our partners, clients and communities.
Thank you for your cooperation during this time. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact our Head Office at 905-820-2552 x 208 or your local Master Mechanic directly. We look forward to serving you for years to come.