Master Mechanic High Park’s Response to COVID-19
February 15, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
The COVID-19 situation is unprecedented in Canada. Businesses and customers alike are altering the way we interact, work, shop and much more. At Master Mechanic High Park, our primary focus continues to be the safety of our clients, team members and the communities in which we proudly serve.
As an essential service, our store is still open. We are modifying our business practices based on recommendations from the Canadian government and our local public health authorities. Our owners and valued staff have adopted even more rigorous sanitation practices during this period. Here are the steps we are taking to protect our customers and team members.
What We Are Doing:
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 2 metres with all customers, including a 2 metre queue outside and 1 customer limit in the office
- Added a plexiglass barrier at the counter
- Hand sanitizing stations provided in the facility
- Hourly sanitizing high touch areas including door handles, counters, credit/debit machines and surfaces touched frequently, in the office and throughout the facility
- Each car will be sanitized upon receipt and completion
- Each set of keys and key FOBs will be sanitized upon receipt and completion
- Each car will have the steering wheel covered for the duration of the visit
- All employees have been provided and are wearing personal protective equipment including masks and gloves
- All employees must confirm no symptoms and temperatures are checked daily
- Employees must wash their hands upon each entry and exit of the facility
- We are not able to offer a shuttle service
What We Are Asking Our Customers To Do:
- Please book ahead to arrange service for your vehicle
- Please be prepared to leave your vehicle with us as our waiting area is now closed
- Please kindly remove any worn masks from your vehicle
- The key drop off system identified at the front door can be used at anytime of the day to minimize contact
- E-transfer payment is available for contactless payment
- If you are sick, have been around someone that has been sick, been out of the country or exposed to someone that has been out of the country within 14 days, please refrain from visiting our location please do not bring in your vehicle.
On behalf of the entire Master Mechanic High Park Team, we are grateful for your continued support and wish the best to our partners, clients and communities.
Thank you and Stay safe,
The Master Mechanic High Park Team